Diff between 2003-2005 Grand caravan??

Just rented a 2005 Grand Caravan over the weekend and now the wife wants one, so I am curious what are the main diff between a like model from 2003,

2004 and 2005. The rental didn't have power sliders, they any good? TIA
Reply to
kramer

The biggest difference is the addition of stow-n-go seating as an option. The power sliding doors on my '02 have been trouble free so far.

Denny

Reply to
Denny