Dodge Neon Axle problems

I don't even know what this part is called, but it is a bar that is bent that connects my tire to something and now that it's bent, my car swerves really bad.

-- Message posted using

information at

BrDriscoll

we need sligtly more information on this part.

it might be lower control arm(some cars has two of these), anti roll bar (anti sway bar), halfshaft, tie rod ends(rack and pinion), I can think of only these for a car.

Pleae try to be preceise. if possible take a picture.

Reply to
uccoskun