2000 dodge neon

I have a 2000 neon 5-speed! The other day, my reverse went out, but my 1st

-4th gears are fine. It drives fine. Is my trans, going out of it? Or could it be something else?

-- Message posted using

information at

mtneer7

Sure sounds like you took the reverse gear out of it.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
clare at snyder dot ontario do

There are 2 cables on the trans, one has either broke or came off. Take a look and see which one it is.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

there is 2 rubber bushings on the transmission the reverse bushing may be bad or going bad it happened to me .easy fix piece of rubber hose and high temp silicon a large flat washer and a c clip

Reply to
truckdriver