Dodge Stratus 1998 Brake problem

I have a 1998 Dodge Stratus. brake paddle is almost to the floor to work. Had a repair shop replace the master cylinder and he bench bled the master cylinder before he put it in. He bled all the wheels and when he was done it still has the same problem (poor paddle to floor). Brought it to another repair shop he bled the wheels, said he gravity bled the brakes foe two hours, still not fixed.

I had a dodge dealer put it on his meter and checked it, it showed all was ok (power ect). He said he is not sure what it might be.

does anyone know what I can look for next?

Reply to
Odie

Try adjusting the rear brakes. If they are out of adjustment it will require a lot of pedal travel to get the brakes to engage. The smallest things cause the biggest problems.

Gyz

Odie wrote:

Reply to
Gyzmologist