Radiator question...

2005 Dodge Caravan - out of warranty

Was little over 100k miles so I had my coolant changed at Jiffy Lube. About a week or so after that, I pulled into my driveway and shut off the car, and heard Niagara Falls coming from under my car - looked and the overflow tank was spewing out coolant. The thing is, it looks like they overfilled it because I still have enough coolant in my radiator and overflow tank. That was the only time that happened, and my car has never overheated. I thought maybe the thermostat was sticky too.

The question I have now is, when I start the car, from inside the car with the windows rolled up, I hear water running around the sterring column/dash someplace. I don't think this is normal as i never heard it before, but I don't have a clue what it could be. Car still never over heats, drives normally too. I don't see anything leaking, and I don't smell anything. The oil is normal, the coolant is normal (no head gasket issue). I just hear water (fluid) running. Heater works fine. AC works fine.

Any ideas?

-Tom

Reply to
Tom Rogers

mistake number one was take it to jiffy lube have it checked by the dealer

Reply to
truckdriver

Reply to
Gyzmologist