Electric Door Lock on 2000 Dodge Intripid

My passenger door lock makes a buzzing noise when the doors are locked or unlocked, BUT when we use the button to unlock the doors - the front passenger door doesn't unlock - we have to reach over an manually lift the door lock. How do I remove the door panels to check to see if a wire is loose or something is ajar? Any other suggestions on what to check for to fix this annoying problem? Judy

Reply to
kjtoys

Judy, there are no wires loose, it has a bad lacth assembly causing the problem.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower