engine stalls when I stop at red lights or slow down at stop signs

has anyone ever had this problem. My mechanics can't seem to fix it.

Reply to
rayyman

First off, how about a year make and model. Then include the engine. Let's hope it's actually a DC prduct too!

Reply to
hartless

Yes, my engine did this intermittently for years. Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Mike Patterson

Reply to
Eric Johnson