Failed Emergency Brakes?

I have a Dodge 2003 Caravan that the emergency brakes have failed inspection. I have looked at the pads on the back and they look ok. Is
there something else that could be done to correct this problem?

The emergency brakes use more then just pads/shoes. Why did the inspector say they failed? Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Site Timeline