headlight adjustment

Could someone tell me the distance from a wall and distance the lights should be from the ground and how far apart they should be shining to adjust them.

Reply to
giveitup

See:

Sharon K.Cooke

"" wrote: > Could someone tell me the distance from a wall and distance > the lights > should be from the ground and how far apart they should be > shining to > adjust them.

the distance from the wall is 25 feet.

Reply to
tuner98