Hi/Lo beams

I noticed in the shop manual for my 2004 Dodge Caravan that the European version has the low beams stay on when the high beams are activated. When switching between high & low beams there's a moment when both are on and it sure seems like a lot more light. Is there any way short of major surgery to make my US spec Caravan keep its low beams on when the high beams go on (like the Euro version)?

Reply to
Ron Seiden