battery/alternator problem

well I have bought 2 alternators and I still have problems with my battery keeping charge. I go to work in the morning and by the time I get there I have to switch my battery to get back home because it has no charge. My work is only 25 miles away and I don't have anything else on but the essentials. Like I said I replaced the alternator, I don't know if its the computer near the battery. I don't know what to do. Please give me a few examples of what problems it might be and the solutions. I am very desperate. Thank you. victorrono

-- Message posted using

information at

victorrono

Why do you think the battery is good?