MY CHALLENGER BEEN FOUND!!!

I FOUND my Challenger with the help of some people, a little damage but still red with a white top!!!! A big giant THANK YOU goes out to everyone that helped me with looking for my car. I am off to work but I will be reporting to y'all where it was found and about the investigation. Thanks again Barbara

Reply to
halory

WOW! I wasn't sure if this was a joke, or what.

At any rate, good for you! I hope car theft is a hanging offense where you live!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yeah, we'll all be on the edges of our seats, waiting for the report.

For what? What did this newsgroup have to do with the situation?

Reply to
Dan C

What did this newsgroup have to do with the situation?

Someone from the internet found it. That's what.

I'll save you from having to read the report though.

Reply to
halory

Someone from this newsgroup, or someone "from the internet"? Which?

Appreciate that.

Reply to
Dan C

Not sure, they just told me they saw it on internet, so I was just covering eveywhere I had posted.

Reply to
halory

Congratulations on getting your car back. My advice : ignore the curmudgeon behind the curtain. Mike Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Mike Patterson

excellent news!

Reply to