Mysterious vibration in 97 Intrepid Sport

Hi all, I have a new problem with my 97 Intrepid Sport. It's a mysterious vibration whenever I am accelerating while turning left. It doesn't have to be hard acceleration or a hard turn. It also has the same vibration under acceleration while going straight or right if you hit a dip. The vibration will happen while the suspension is compressing. The vibration goes from slight to extremely pronounced depending on conditions. The car has just under 60,000 miles on it. The axles have no torn boots, and steering and struts seem tight. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Frank Hennigan

Reply to
Frank R Hennigan