Please Help! 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

We have a 2000 Dodge Gr Caravan and are having problems getting it to start. We shut the side doors using the automatic button and then went to start it and we had nothing. There was no clicking, no ticking...nothing.

We replaced the battery and now it will not turn over. Our gauges are not "engaging", our windshield wipers do not work, our power doors do not work. We basically have lights and power locks. We?ve checked all of the fuses in the fuse box and none appear to be bad. We?ve had the starter checked and it?s okay as well. The fuel pump pressurizes when we try to start it, so that?s fine.

Does anyone know if there is an alternate fuse box located somewhere other than under the hood? Also, someone mentioned that perhaps our security system is the problem. We have the original factory installed one. When locked using the remote key entry, it used to beep signaling that it was locked. It no longer beeps, but still locks. It hasn?t beeped for about 6 months now.

Unsure as to where to look. If it is the alarm system, how do you fix it?

Please help!

Thanks!

Reply to
Kraemers