Re: Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

>I've enjoyed this car for many years. What should I get next?

>'98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CD> >Player. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Performance Exhaust. Great> >Condition. > >114,000 miles. One owner. Private seller. More info at > >
> $18k. What a deal! 8)

I know. That's why I've decided to lower the price to $15K FIRM. How's that?

Reply to
sale-260465026

Not good enough. Corvettes are "a dime a dozen" and weren't that great anyway. At one time, they were the worst aerodynamic vehicle.

Larry Behold Beware Believe

Reply to
Larry Crites

I like the Charger but the one I want was is almost as expensive as the Vette.

Reply to
Stephen