Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dodge instupid
What is the deal with the dodge 2.7 engine ? I have heard nothing but bad things about them but when I look them up for sale on car-parts .com the bone yards want $ 2,000 for one . I have a 2000 Dodge...
1
1

help put e85 fuel in by mistake
i put just over 1 gallon of e85 fuel in my 97 dodge caravan by mitake and run it for about 50 miles. know it will not start. please help
5
5

Dodge Magnum Antenna
Thanks in advance for your help! I have a 2006 Dodge Magnum wagon. I am trying to hook up satellite radio but cannot find the antenna! Does anyone know where I need to look? I have connector that...
1
1

Shake, Rattle, and Roll
I own a 1992 Chrystler Grand Voyager, which I purchased used 3 years ago. When I first got the car, I would hit a dip in the road and here a clunk, still happens. Within the past year my car started...
2
2

Rear view mirror replacement
2002 Dodge Stratus R/T with sunroof. Has auto dimming feature with map lights. Will aftermarket CIPA mirrors work? And does this model require a special tool to remove the mirror from the wedge mount...

stratus 2L manual
For a number of years now, our engine has been acting up and no one (4 garages now, 2 of them Chrysler) has been able to figure out what's wrong so I thought that I would throw it out there and see if...
1
1

1999 caravan - No cruise control, horn, or airbag
Recently the cruise control and horn stopped working on my 1999 Caravan. Also, the airbag light came on. All three of these things are through the steering wheel, but I can't find any loose...
2
2

2000 dodge neon
I have a 2000 neon 5-speed! The other day, my reverse went out, but my 1st -4th gears are fine. It drives fine. Is my trans, going out of it? Or could it be something else? -- Message posted using...
3
3

92 Caravan 3.0v6 Ticking - Additive Recommendations?
I've got a 92 Caravan that joined the 200k mile club a few weeks ago... The engine has off and on had a tick to it, but recently there seems to be two ticks. Seems to run just fine, etc. I'm just...
8
8

2005 Grand Caravan (71K). Engine light came on.
Make/Model: Dodge Grand caravan - 2005 - 3.3L Mileage: 71k. Problem: Engine light came on this morning - July 21/08 . :( Action: Have taken to dealer for diag. :? History: 2 weeks ago engine stalled...
2
2

2005 Dodge stratus 2.4L 4cil cam sensor location
I have an 05 Dodge Stratus 2.4 L, 4 cil. Does anyone know where the cam sensor is located? The engine light comes on and off. When its off, the car runs fine, when its on, it runs rough, feels like...
1
1

Reolacing Spirit Front Fender
I have a replacement fender for my damaged passenger-side front fender on my 1995 Spirit. It appears to be a complete bolt-on procedure...any suggestions on removal/replacement of this fender? How...

2004 intreped turn signal flasher, Where is it located?
where is the flasher and is it easy to change

Crankshaft sensor - 1998 Dodge Caravan 3.3
Having issue with power supply regarding wire running from the crankshaft sensor. When problem happens, the van will crank but not start. On a scope, when it happens it does not show any codes, but...
6
6

Horn Relay Switch for 1994 Dodge Stealth
Does anyone know how to replace it? I have tried and can't seem to remove it. Is a special tool required?