Reolacing Spirit Front Fender

I have a replacement fender for my damaged passenger-side front fender on my

1995 Spirit. It appears to be a complete bolt-on procedure...any suggestions on removal/replacement of this fender? How about the bumper, does it need to be removed? If so, besides disconnecting the battery, do I need to remove the air-bag relay, or fuse? Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks
Reply to
RZ