Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 1988 Chrysler LeBaron
1988 Chrysler LeBaron For Sale - fully loaded -2.2 Turbo engine - black W/ red interior - recent battery, brakes, tires, fuel pump, - no holes - cd/cassette - 226K Selling as is.....$1500.00
1
1

1992 Ply Gr V'ger Code 21
How many O2 sensors are in this thing?
1
1

Dodge Plymuoth Hood scoops
I have a set of 70's or maybe late 60's Dodge hood scoops that have 383 emblems on them. The part numbers underneath are #2949194 and 2919495 they are flat black and have chrome around the mouths of...

94 Grand Caravan 3.8 Shakes on acceleration
I have owned this van since '96 and had the tranny rebuilt at 83,000. It now has 206,000 on it. About 2 months ago I drove from here in PA to Connecticut which was mostly highway. On the trip home I...
3
3

’88 dodge caravan won’t start
i have a 1988 dodge caravan. i am having trouble starting the van. it has been sitting for about 1-2 yrs. i am hoping tha it is just bad fuel. it will just turn over... it will sometimes sputter out...
1
1

1994 Intrepid ES Intermittent Electrical
Auto: 94 Dodge Intrepid ES Engine: 3.5L Miles: 123K Symptoms: Intermittent (a dirty word :-0) cutting out of turn signals, radio, clock display, windshield wipers. Dash lights and gauges work. Also,...
2
2

89 voyager HELP
1989 plymouth voyager 3.0 liter engine. DIO code read that there was a problem with the MAP sensor. When i pulled the vacuum off the MAP sensor, fuel was running out of the intake. what could be the...
1
1

Shadow - Wiring -- HELP!
I have a 1990 Dodge Shadow which has the following issue: The blower motor has stopped working. However, when the fan switch for the blower motor is turned on, the hazard light for the brakes comes...

Re: 1994 Chrysler LeBaron... Misc issues... HELP!
Well as far as the gear shift indicator goes; as you move the gear shift lever, there is a piece of nylon string attached to the steering column that pulls the indicator needle into position. it...

Re: FA:? Intrepid doesn't start
try checking your battery connections...poor connections will sometimes not allow the juice to flow to the starter to crank the engine. chances are your battery terminals are corroded and need to be...

Re: 1992 Grand Caravan 3.3 High Idle Diagnostics help
does your car have cruise control? if so then chances are the cruise control box is bad and is sending some kind of internal vacuum leak to the engine. i remember this from a guy who had such a...

Re: 92 Dodge Shadow 2.2 4cyl will not start
hey man i think i know wat could be ur problem. i had the same problem just a few weeks ago on my 92 dodge spirit. There is a circuit breaker or a relay (i forget which one)located by the ECM right by...

1992 dodge spirit 2.5L engine running rich
i have had this problem for a few years as a matter of fact. i have replaced the O2 sensor countless times and i was told things like a vacuum leak could send false readings to the map sensor which...

PCM problem
My 97 neon out of the blue won't start the other day. After checking the code through the key switch test it came up #12 "direct battery input to PCM was disconnected within the last 50 key-on...
5
5

Re: A Few Words About Dan C
Some people do keep cars for along all of us can buy a new why people will keep fixing something that you or me would junk or sell.Dan i may of been a little tough on you with the things i said about...