Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

challenger...
..the back windows should be made to go down ...they would sell better.....
2
2

FS: 2007 Full Throttle Keychains "Dodge" Keychain
2007 Full Throttle Keychains "Dodge" Keychain I have for sale the 2007 Full Throttle Keychain "" Genuine Leather Keychain in Original Packaging. The keychain features the full color metal "Dodge"...

FS: 2007 Full Throttle Key Chains "Dodge Charger" Keychain
2007 Full Throttle Key Chains "Dodge Charger" Keychain I have for sale the 2007 Full Throttle Keychain "Dodge Charger" Genuine Leather Keychain in Original Packaging. The keychain features the full...

FS: 2007 Full Throttle Keychains "Dodge Ram 1500" Keychain
2007 Full Throttle Keychains "Dodge Ram 1500" Keychain I have for sale the 2007 Full Throttle Keychain "Dodge Ram 1500" Genuine Leather Keychain in Original Packaging. The keychain features the full...

FS: 2007 Full Throttle Keychains "Dodge Hemi" Keychain
2007 Full Throttle Keychains "Dodge Hemi" Keychain I have for sale the 2007 Full Throttle Keychain "Dodge Hemi" Genuine Leather Keychain in Original Packaging. The keychain features the full color...

96 Caravan starting problems
The facts: 1996 Dodge Caravan 3.3 Liter Turns over but won=92t start. Has happened twice. First time: I used the van to drive to several locations and shut it down and started it with no problems...
4
4

Belt Routing for a 2006 Dodge Ram 3.7L V6?
Hey everyone, Hopefully someone out there has one of these. My water pump bearing went out on me the other day and threw the belt. I replaced the water pump but then realized that I didn't have a belt...
1
1

this group
why this group is so quite, where the people ask their questions?
1
1

'98 Neon headlight issue
Hello. I have a 1998 Dodge Neon. The headlights stopped working properly the other day. I swapped out the bulbs and fuses. Still not working. The headlights come on when you put the car in gear,...
1
1

OEM Chrysler Parts Catalogs For Sale
I have the following OEM parts microfiche catalogs for sale for Chrysler. Same as the dealer's parts department uses. Drop me a line with any interest via e-mail. Thanks. CHRYSLER 97...

2002 dodge caravan starting problem
My 2002 dodge caravan was working fine this morning. but when we tried to get to work to night it just stopped. It started just fine and was working than it just stopped like it got no charge. Tried...
1
1

UAW's Two-Tier PAY SYSTEM Threatens U.S. Auto Quality! Dejected
In message <>, Mike Morin <> writes The infrastructure is there for cars. There is very little infrastructure for public transport. So your desires are addressed to the wrong group. They need to go to...
3
3

1995 Dodge Intrepid 3.5 Lt
Hello all, Are there any dodge experts out there? Three days ago I bought a dodge intrepid from my father in law. Yesterday I was driving and I started hearing a sound like something draging of the...

PICS: The 2011 Dodge Challenger got a FACELIFT - Changes!
From CS Here are some new photos of what appears to be the facelifted 2011 Dodge Challenger in R/T trim without a single trace of camouflage. The cosmetic changes over the 2009/2010 muscle-coupe are...

Dodge Caravan Light Bulbs How-To Guides With Pictures
I created a few quick guides while doing some maintenance on our 2006 Dodge Caravan. Owners of other fourth generation (2001 to 2007) Caravan, Grand Caravan, or Chrysler Town & Country minivans should...
1
1