2002 dodge caravan starting problem

My 2002 dodge caravan was working fine this morning. but when we tried to get to work to night it just stopped. It started just fine and was working than it just stopped like it got no charge. Tried putting gas in and that didn't work tried jumping it and that didn't work. any suggestions.

CommunityWeb and RSS access to yourfavorite newsgroup - alt.autos.dodge - 12099 messages and counting!##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
odiespinkie

"It just stopped" - what does that mean?

"stopped like it got no charge" - what does that mean?

What did jumping it do?

Not nearly enough info.

Reply to
Bob F