Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

94 Caravan transmission question
Hello. First off I am sorry if I keep asking questions about this same van as I am sure you are all busy people. But my brother is very poor and he can not afford a new or different vehicle so I try...

NADA - Dodge to increase Challenger pricing in a BIG way
From AB **** Chrysler hasn't officially let loose with 2011 Dodge Challenger pricing, but you can build the car at the NADA Guide site and there are prices attached to the various options. It appears...

Can battery problems fry electronics?
I just had to replace the Transmission Control Module on my '94 Caravan for the second time since I got it less than a year ago. The first replacement was from a junkyard, but solved the problem for...
6
6

2000 durango speedometer not working
My 2000 Durango with 5.9 V8 has an odd issue. The speedometer stopped working and the check engine light, ABS light and Brake warning light are all on. Everything else is working fine and I have...
4
4

6.4 Liter Hemi coming to 2011 Dodge Challenger - 480HP
From AB ***** First and foremost among the predicted changes on the 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 is more power from an enlarged 6.4-liter Hemi: a bump of 55 horsepower and 40 pound-feet of torque. That...

PICS: Chrysler BRINGING a MAINLIER Minivan - SRT to follow?
From AB ***** Is a "macho" minivan even possible? Toyota's exploring the "Swagger Wagon" angle with the Sienna SE, and Dodge is apparently going to try and find out with a new variant of the Grand...
1
1

1999 RAM VAN Seats
Hi all, I need to replace the power seat track in my 99 RAM VAN. My wife either raised or lowered it with an aluminum bat wedged under there and snapped the shaft that runs all the way across the...
1
1

CD-ROM
I have a 1999 Chrysler Intrepid car. I want to purchase a copy of the factory service, repair, and parts cd rom(s) that will run on my Microsoft compatible computer.

1992 Dodge Grand Caravan Alternator removal
Anybody lend a hand? This is a '92 Grand Caravan with a 3.3L engine. What's the easiest way to remove the alternator from this thing?
12
12

Intrepid Trouble Codes
Have the following codes set on a friend's '96 Dodge Intrepid, 3.3L, Auto trans. which are purported to be serial communication link malfunction and a TCM module issue, respectively: P0600 & P01698....
2
2

Odd brake question
Hello. We have a 1994 Dodge Caravan. Long story short the passenger side calpiper froze up like 8 months ago and we just tied it up out of the way and drove it more carefully. Anyway, finally got a...
3
3

2000 G CARAVAN
When idling in gear at stop light, the idiot oil pressure lamp flashes on with the accompanying audio beeps. When i put in neutral, it resolves. Oil level is fine. I put oil thickener in (Motor Honey)...
2
2

Caravan engine oil/transmission connection?
Hello. Yesterday I swapped out a transmission in a 1994 Dodge Caravan 3.0 automatic with the 3-speed transmission. It needs some adjustment and things tightened but the transmission seems to be...
3
3

Brake light issue
Hello, I am having trouble with my brake lights. My lower two went out, but my high center one is fine. I replaced the fuse and the bulbs. Still no luck. Any suggestions? Could it be the switch? But...
1
1

Re: 2008 Grand Caravan starting problem
Google "Denso solenoid contacts"