Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Chrysler Sebring JXI funky steering/brake noise
I have a 98 Sebring with 125K miles. Since the cold weather started my car has been making awful groaning sounds whenever I turn (specifically sharp/fast turns). Once the noise is initiated after a...
1
1

New to me used car prep
Hello, I am seriously considering buying a 2000 Dodge Durango (75K mi) from a private seller. Assuming the test drive and mechanic's inspection don't turn anything nasty up, here's what I plan do do...
4
4

Everything you wanted to know about a Timing Belt
But were too embarrassed to ask! Interesting. I have often asked Toyota Service managers and tech when to replace the Timing belt on verious cars: "The belts been on the car for 5 years!" Ans:...

'99 Dodge Caravan/Plymouth Voyager - NO HEAT
I just had to restart this topic so it gets seen. This saved me sooo much work.. I had the new thermo and was ready to dig in until I read this... It seems to have worked fabulously for me!!! -----...

1998 Caravan blinking lights
Folks- A few years ago, I had to switch out the battery in our 1998 Dodge Caravan. After doing that, for some reason, the little yellow lights by the A/C button, air recirculation button, rear...
3
3

1998 Caravan dashboard removal
Hello Folks- I'm trying to replace the headlight switch in my 1998 Dodge Caravan, and I'm having a heck of a time finding all the screws to remove the dashboard, so I can get to the switch. I have a...

Avoid Speeding Tickets
Think about it. No one likes to get unjust traffic tickets. Red light and speed cameras are popping up all over the world at an alarming rate. Motorists have paid in excess of $1 Billion in fines to...

I need some help with a 1988 dodge caravan...please.
ok, my van only runs in neutral or park. when we try to put it in gear and drive it, it chokes up and stalls. we have tried replacing the fuel filter, fuel pump, ingnition coil, unplugged the torch...
5
5

99 Caravan headlight fogging
Once the plastic of the lens develops what looks like scratches on the inside, is there anything that can be done besides install a new assembly? Thanks. Doug B.
3
3

Nitro - anybody out there?
My friends, Have had my Nitro SLT for about 3 weeks now and I love it! First gotta say that I gave up a Mitsubishi 3000 VR4 for this, and that I really went to the dealership looking to buy a Magnum...

Thumping in brake after service
Last week I posted about a squeek from the front brakes. Local Big-O tire shop replaced pads and turned one rotor, replaced one rotor, also flushed brake system. (105,000 miles on the car). It was...
1
1

Frozen Doors
The door seals on my 2002 Caravan freeze tight in winter. Sometimes the doors won't open easily. I was told WD-40 would deteriorate the seals. Would silicone spray be OK, or something else? Thanks.
1
1

Aftermarket DVD player mount?
I have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan that did not come with the DVD player, but has the overhead console rail system with the sliding compartments. I have a 7" combo 7" DVD player/TV that I'd like to try...

Ruined my Grand Voyager
The thing was one it's way out, anyway, but I tried to change thw water pump, and broke the tensioner bolt off...also broke a bolt off on the water pump... Well the steering was getting wonky, so I...
2
2

2001 dodge stratus pulsing problem
Hey all, Last summer I bought a 2001 dodge stratus 2.4L with 14,000 miles on it. It had been sitting in a garage for more than a year at a 'little old lady's' house. The little old lady put less than...
2
2