Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Shifting needle stuck
I just bought this 88 dodge d-250. they said it had a fuel injected 360 but that year was 318. The shifting needle that tells you what gear you are in stuck in the park gear but you can move the gears...
2
2

300M Problems?
I?m looking at buying a 300M, and I?m curious if there?s any huge problems, or any model years to avoid. Thanks!

F.S. Leather interior kit for 2000-02 dodge dakota quad cab
email if interested to williamhenry at thanks for reading

1997 Dodge 3.5L Cylinder Numbering
Hey guys, I have a problem with my Intrepid. When it idles, it idles really rough. I read the codes, and it says there's a miss on cylinder number 6. There is awesome spark on all 6 cylinders, and all...
2
2

2004 Stratus Heat Problem
I have owned the car for two years now. Whenever the car idles I get no heat to come from the vents/defrost no matter what the water temp gauge says. As soon as the RPM?s reach 1800 or so the heat...
3
3

2000 G Caravan Belt Squeak
Hey all!! My caravan belt squeaks and i cant figure out how to fix it, ive replaced the belt many times 4 months ago i replaced the tensioner and put on a chrysler belt and it was quiet til now... it...
4
4

FA: Shelby logo medallion NOS GLHS? LANCER? CSX?
I have no idea what car it goes to but I am sure it is hard to find. Brand new from a local Dodge dealer.....bought many years ago but never used.

95 Caravan transmission trouble
I have a 95 3.0 L auto and the transmission is acting up. First thing in the morning, I can back out of my driveway and when I put it in drive, it revs but will not move. It takes about 10-20 seconds...
2
2

97 Caravan ES Squeek Question (Brakes?)
Did the 97 Caravan ES come with a brake wear (audible) indicator? I am noticing a slight high pitched squeal sound that goes away when I apply moderate pressure to the brake pedal. I don't know when...
2
2

95 Neon A/C
In the whole summer, I'm struggling with my neon's A/C. I used A/C leakage indicator but failed to find any leakage. Everytime when I add A/C R134, if I keep A/C running, it works fine. However, if I...
5
5

Stratus engine stutters
My friends 2002 Dodge Stratus, engine stutters at high speeds, 40mph or more, when applying the brakes. I posted a message a few days ago saying that the engine stuttered at low speeds. I was wrong....
4
4

turbo III
Could anyone tell me where to connect an external oil cooler on the turbo iii motor? I have one to connect and do not know where to attach the fittings. thx.
1
1

*Another *Dodge Caravan about the get the sludge hammer~fuel Problem
I also have a very similar fuel problem. I read this reply and have already done what the fix~it suggested. I have put a new fuel pump in, change out the fuel pump relay, check auto shutdown relay,...
10
10

Dodge (Plymouth) Neon 98
Recently I?ve noticed a weird whistling sort of sound coming from the front of my car. It started out as some thing I?d hear only every once in a while (about a week ago) but now it?s whenever my car...
2
2

98 Grand Caravan
I have a 98 Grand Caravan with a 3.3L auto and air. The vehicle has 230,000 Km's and runs great, no major problems in the 6 months that I've had it. I have noticed that with the radio off and the...
2
2