97 Caravan ES Squeek Question (Brakes?)

Did the 97 Caravan ES come with a brake wear (audible) indicator? I am noticing a slight high pitched squeal sound that goes away when I apply moderate pressure to the brake pedal. I don't know when the brakes were serviced last. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
QX

Don't rely on the squealers, check the brakes

Reply to
maxpower

Turned out the right front caliper was hanging up. Caught it early and repairs were made at the local mechanic shop.

Reply to
QX