06 RAM 1500 Speed Detection Lead

I have an 06 RAM 1500 Quad Cab, no HEMI.. I just recently got and installed a Pioneer Multimedia Navigation unit (AVIC-N3), and need help locating the speed detection lead coming from the injection computer (color, location). Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Reply to
jp

You can download all the wiring diagrams for your vehicle from here.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence