1977 W150 Warlock Questions

I am restoring a 1977 Warlock 4WD, and I am looking for urethane motor and transmission mounts for a 360. Any ideas where to find these?

Does anyone know if the factory FL brake line mounted to the axle is the same on SWB and LWB? Mine was previously re-routed, and I'd like to replace it with an original design.

Thanks,

Reply to
Kirby

Try Schumacher Creative Services:

for the mounts.I dunno 'bout the brake lines.Bryan

Reply to
Bryan