2001 Chrsler T& C dash lighting

I was driving my wife's 2001 Town and country tonight and I noticed that none of the lights are on for anyting in the center of the dash. All of the LEDs were lit if the device was on like the ones on the radio and digital temperature control but there was no back lighting on anything else. I would have figured that there would have been lights behind the buttons on the radio and the buttons of the temp control. It is impossible to adjust either device at night without turning on the overhead light so that you see even the power button. does anyone have a schematic so that I could identify the common wiring for the entire center of the dash or, has this happened on other vans and a solution is already known? Hell, for all I know, it may have been this way since we bought it as I very seldom drive the thing let alone drive it at night.

-Jerry

Reply to
news