2001 Durango drivetrain noise

Greetings All, My 2001 SLT has app 65k miles on it. After highway driving for about

30 minutes, as soon as I stop I feel a grabbing or creeking sensation coming from underneath. It happens after the 1st time I come to a complete stop after the highway driving. I have a Buick with a posi rear end that needs a special posi fluid to stop the rear end from making the same noise while going around corners. I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea what this could be? I just got it back from my local Dodge service dept, and after $1300 to replace the leaf springs the sound/feeling is still there. Apparently no one road tested it either, it pulls to the right now also..... So much for dealer service depts........ TIA for any help, Mark
Reply to
Mark L.