Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Cummins Crank Position Sensor
Well, I'm close to making a mess of things. 2000 2500 Cummins. I'm trying to remove and replace the CPS (for the second time now at 135K). Got everything out of the way, and could turn the CPS left...
2
2

DieselRam.com
Does anyone here use 's discussion forums? It's a great site, but I've been getting redirected to a site that sells domain names. What's up with that?
3
3

'94 Ram rocker panels
Does anyone know if or where I can accqire replacement rocker panels or patch panels for a '94 Ram 1500 regular cab? Mine are getting rusty and I can't seem to find replacements anywhere. If they are...

Re: Hot Sale~Selling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstation.com
Their products are junk and have NO WARRANTY. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1
1

Hot Sale$B!A(BSelling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstatio n.com
1.Our price: 1) 3000K~12000K: $50 USD for 35Watts, $55 USD for 55Watts 2) HID Ballast $17 USD Mini HID Ballast $27 USD 3) HID Xenon Bulb $16 USD 2. We ship by UPS or DHL and we guaranty our products...

Cruise control for 2007 Dakota with electronic throttle
Subject line says it all. My local dealers service manager says Dodge isn't planning to release a retrofit for the truck but I would really like one on it. Anyone have any ideas, a Google search...
4
4

'04 Dakota blowing brake light fuse daily!
HELP! My 2004 Dakota Quad Cab, 4.7ltr. V8, 5Spd Auto with A/C, Trailer Tow Group (34K miles) has been popping "stop lamp" or brake light fuses every day for a few weeks now and I cannot locate the...
3
3

starting problem 2001 CTD
I've lately noticed a change when the starter is turning the engine. Until lately the engine always started very quickly after engaging the starter
6
6

OT: 2008 Election results accidentally released
A computer glitch has caused voting machines in several states to display who will win the 2008 presidential election.
9
9

PING --> mac davis
oscar thanks you sincerely for your kind offer to store his truck. we have both tried emailing you at the email you list on your account here but it gets returned as invalid. how could we best contact...
2
2

98 24 valve dodge 4x4
I own a 98 4x4 ram quad cab 2500 with an auto trans 3.55 rear untill just recently i used to get avarage fuel milage from 16.8-20.4 mpg empty on mostly highway driving. I own a small auto repair shop...
1
1

2002 Durango Keyless Entry
Hello, I have a 2002 Durango with a keyless entry system installed. About 2 weeks ago both remotes quit working. I replaced the batteries in both remotes, but they still do not work. I also checked...
2
2

OT: humor?
Obsessions A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. 'You all have obsessions,' he observed. To the first mother, Mary, he said, 'You are...
3
3

lift kit for 2007 2 WD Dodge Ram 3500 dually
Has anyone put a lift kit on a 2007 Dodge 3500 2 WD dually? I'm finding conflicting reports on whether it will work or not. I just want to raise the front so that the front end is level with the rear...
23
23

March incentives on new Dodge trucks
Any one know what they will be? Al 04 2500 4X4 CTD 6 speed 92 W250 360 five speed
8
8