My ram 1500 has been starting hard if I leave sitting for the weekend. Any advice it has a 318 I don't think it would be the cold it cranks fine and will sound like it wants to start. Normally it takes about five minutes of cranking the waiting to get it to start. Any easy ways to rule out fuel. I don't think there's water in the lines but don't know of a simple way to check.

Reply to
jeffrey David Miller

AS a starting point you MUST check the fuel pressure. Try spraying carb cleaner into the engine to see if it will fire.

-- Message posted using

information at

sqdancerLynn