60's Dodge pickup f.s.

a neighbor wants to get rid of an old pickup. the one that looks like an Econoline. looks complete ask him more. curious? It's outside Arcata California. N.CA. contact Chris, at 707 832 8861 or me snipped-for-privacy@humboldt1.com

Reply to
A Veteran for Peace

An Econoline is a Ford!

Reply to
TBone

I think he means it only *looks* like a Ford Econoline. The A-100 does look very similar to the Ford.

1961 Ford Econoline:
1968 Dodge A100:
Nosey

Only slightly and a better looking truck as well . . .wish it were closer.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

You are probably right, it just sounds funny hearing that description in here. :-)

Reply to
TBone

yes, that's what I meant. Thank You for that.

Reply to
A Veteran for Peace

and. I see he has another Dodge pickup, regular style. no title, parts only.

Reply to
A Veteran for Peace

It's too new for you. Now if he had one with a crank for sale........

beekeep

***

Reply to
beekeep

Hey, at least I won't insist on white sidewall rock-rollers.

With naked Pterodactyl mudflaps . . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran