98 RAM 1500 exhaust on 1995 RAM 1500, both 318

I need to replace the exhaust (cat on back) on my 95 RAM 1500 with a

318. Someone just offered me a one year old 3" stainless system off a 98 1500 with a 318. It is the Y pipe to the tail pipe. They didn't have headers, just the stock manifolds. Does any one know if this will bolt up fine? I think the 95 had a smaller exhaust than the 98 and the 3" is over sized as it is. The 98 is using the stock Y pipe.

If the Y pipe on back or even the cat back from the 98 won't fit on my

95, will the exhaust manifolds from the 98 fit on it so that the 98 system will work? He has a new set that I can have with the system.

Ryan

Reply to
Ryan