a/c vent temp variance

Denny thought everyone should know:

if it was going to be white castle.............

*grin*

oh did you know they are making a movie about you???

Reply to
Chris Thompson

This is tooooooo easy!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

"The life and times of good ole Denny"???? or "Revenge of the Rabbit'???? or "Don't piss off the Bunny"???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I gave you the chance and you didn't take it. I guess old retired folks are slipping.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Denny thought everyone should know:

no its a "white castle movie" about going to the white castle restraunt....actually when i looked it up again it was made in 04 funny how i hadnt seen the preview before the other day, but when i seen them i said "that sounds like denny"

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Harold, Kumar and Denny the Wabbit go to White Castle

Reply to
azwiley1

Damn, I feel all warm and fuzzy...you thinking about me and all.......... I hadn't heard anything about a WC movie but I don't watch tv very much at all. If you or anybody has a link to it please post it. I'm curious as hell about now.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I searched and searched for clips from the classic "Roy and Denny Go To White Castle" and this is what I found. Same thing, I guess.

Langerhans

See! ya friggin' rabbit? Now ya got me in this too.!!

Reply to
Roy

How about this retired folk is giving the wide ass rabbit a break. Yer making it too damn easy for a cheap shot.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

That looks so stupid that it's gotta be good..... Only the Roy charactor is about 125 lbs too skinny...

Damned straight... You're the one that started this "rabbit" shit several years ago... Now ya gotta live with it too.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Ok, gimme a break.. you selling my your ar???????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Roy thought everyone should know:

hasn't ever stopped you before Roy

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Ya friggin' cheap shot artist. i'm selling it rounds first!

Reply to
Roy

It is be kind to fat rabbits week!

Reply to
Roy

Roy thought everyone should know:

alright i'll spot ya that one.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

I ain't seen an invite yet, either!!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I guess you got me there. Ok......If you're ever in NW Ohio, be sure to stop in. The WC's are on me. And if you talk real nice, I'll even take you to Ruth's Restaraunt for breakfast...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Sure there on him! Who the hell else would eat them?

.And if you talk real nice, I'll even take you to

It has to be better that W C. Not eating would be better than WC

Roy

Reply to
Roy

"Nathan W. Collier" wrote in news:e_adnWqdgcdaGxPbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.com:

In that case it's probably the accuator that controls the door. There are actually 4 different doors. In that case - the entire dash has to come out to access the doors or accuators. Book list time to do this at 10 hours.

Good thing your under warranty - it cost me 1600 bucks when one of my accuators went south after 38 months - 2 months off warranty.

Reply to
uhuh