Battening down the hatches!

Who's stuck? C'mon guys, you know I have a 4x4 and know how to use it! Coupla feet of snow, no big deal!

In truth, I've spent the last two days taking turns with The Hubby digging the trucks out. Sometimes not having a garage sucks. Too tired to do cookies.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, rochacha exclaimed (12/20/2009 2:52 AM):

I'm used to this amount of snow... grew up Upstate. But, it's been a few years, and it's fun watching the locals panic. You know, on Twitter it was called the "snowpocalypse"? And, Federal Gov't gets tomorrow off. Wimps!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

The garage is *so* nice. Plow and truck inside, somewhat warm, exhaust hose so I can warm it up before I go out to plow...

Reply to
PeterD

Suddenly, without warning, PeterD exclaimed (12/21/2009 8:37 AM):

Way to rub it in. No cookies for you!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

OK, put me back on the cookie list, and you can use it...

Reply to
PeterD

You're getting pretty darn good at knocking people off the cookie list but has anybody that's still on the list ever recieved a cookie??? I didn't think so.... I don't think there ever was a cookie list... Somebody has been playing us like an old catfish for the last few years...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Cookies!!?? Did somebody say cookies??!!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Shhhsh... Or everyone will want some.

Reply to
PeterD

Ok, you found me out. There isn't a list. However, there ARE cookies and only the good boys and girls get them :)

Real pretty around here with the snow, but intersections are still fun, and I still have to put it in 4Hi to get up the S-turn hill without fishtailing :)

jmc

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (12/21/2009 7:00 PM):

Somebody did, yes.

;-)

jmc

Reply to