Battery drain in 1987 Dodge Xplorer

Can someone suggest how we can find what's putting a .2 amp drain on the front battery of a Dodge Xplorer van? It's not a defective battery as this is the 3rd one and all have been drained 24/7... killing two of them. We pulled some fuses - no joy. We shut everything off - no dice. We looked for underhood lights etc.... nada. Can somone shed some light on this problem? There are 2 batteries in the back that I believe are charged when this van is being driven. Suggestions? Ideas?

Reply to
Darlington