Clamp Rear Brake Line

I have a 1996, Ram, 1500, SLT, 4X4, 5.9. On the real axle, passenger side, there is goofy looking "holder" with a clamp that goes
around the axle that holds the brake lines and connection to the rear anti lock speed sensor. It is between the differential and the shock. It's totally rusted away. I've looked in the manuals and on RockAuto but can't find out what it's called to order one. Anyone know what it's called?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.