Dirty diesel fuel and 5-star service

I'll be the first to complain about poor service so this is only fair. I had a great experience at a 5-star service department. This week I took a trip from Atlanta to eastern PA. During the return trip yesterday I started losing power. Eventually I couldn't pull the hills on I-81 in Virginia over

60 MPH without the engine misfiring and puffing white smoke. I pulled off an exit and found Shelor Motor Mile in Christiansburg, VA. They took me in and immediately started on it. There were two customers that were waiting ahead of me but they bumped me to the front of the line. After replacing the plugged fuel filter and taking a road test with the diesel mechanic I was back on my way. I was there less than an hour. They could have taken advantage of my situation and sold me a lift pump or even a new injection pump but they didn't. In fact, they did just the opposite. Knowing that they'd probably never see me again they bent over backwards to help me. If they were closer to Atlanta I'd start buying my cars there.
Reply to
Nosey