Dodge Ram QuadCab/Hemi, 4X4

I have a Dodge Ram QuadCab/hemi with 3300 miles. My problem is that it stalls out after I fill-up the gas tank. Usually within three blocks of the Gas station at a stop sign or light. This happens only once after refueling and has been doing this for about 14 of 16 fill-ups. The Dealership flashed the computer (Upgraded) but that hasn?t helped. They do not seem to know what the problem is or what is causing it. HELP !

Reply to
bandit798

I am having the same problem with a 2000 Dodge Stratus. After filling the tank, the engine won't idle. If you attempt to stop with the car in gear, the engine dies. There is also a strong gas smell, but no sign of spilled gas. After it sits awhile, everything is fine. The Dodge dealership has checked vehicle and found nothing wrong. Replaced fuel cap and fuel filter. Problem still exists. Did you ever find the answer?

Reply to
Gene via CarKB.com