Door Lock Problems

I have 97 Grand Carvan Sport. The door locks are giving me trouble. When I turn the key sometimes I get nothing, other times I get the locks dancing up and down. I have to go to the rear to unlock the vehicle, but now even that is starting to not work at times.

I was told this could be the BCM , I already have replaced that.

PS. some times my wipers go on for a sweep then stop?

Where do I start?

Reply to
Tonyjc