E85 Conversion Kit

[snip] ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E
(Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Dumb brake question
(Discribes the wrong brakes and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
(Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01
(Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong and doesn't want to admit it.)___________________________________________________________Snoman these are things YOU wrote. Don't like what YOU wrote? Then YOU should stop posting.
Reply to
Heatwave

Yeah this sucks, it is keeping off my motorcycle! LOL

Reply to
azwiley1

No shit!! That means your stuck driving that damned Chevy around...

Sorry, couldn't resist that one....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Man, I can't even do that right now, it was my right knee

Reply to
azwiley1

I presume you mean Detroit? Specifically, why will it never happen with a Detroit vehicle?

(this is gonna be good.... :^))

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Funny you should say that as just yesterday Honda was beginning their advertising for their upcoming fuel cell vehicle. If they actually start production any time soon, the American auto manufacturers will be saying bye-bye for good.

Reply to
TBone

Yes it does but you are talking about some heavy vehicles so the improvement isn't massive and as always, depends on how it is driven.

As was already said, they are worlds apart and since I have yet to see any recalls on it, it seem to be reliable.

Actually, just the opposite but more care of the engine is required, especially when it comes to maintenance such as what oil to use and when to change it.

It is not really all that complex which is probably why it works so much better than the GM system did but as said before, the gains are completely dependent on the driving conditions and how the driver operates the vehicle.

Reply to
TBone

Ahh, so that's where the real knee damage came from. Do they still come with padded rear bumpers?

Reply to
TBone

Sorry Chevy doesn't build Pre-school trucks like Dodge. No need for a padded rear bumper. Thanks for the concern though Tom!

Reply to
azwiley1

Hey I have some concern for ya too.

I figure that you blew your knees out working on a promotion.

Buddism say's I'm always right!!!

Reply to
Roy

F.U. And you can shove your Buddism where the sun don't shine!

Reply to
azwiley1

Lashing out huh? The pain meds wearing off?

Reply to
Roy

Bone, are you sure you aren't confusing that with Ford's dual zone heated tailgate?

As for knee surgery, if they said to keep it moving now so it doesn't stiffen up (knee), then keep it moving. It'll pay in the long run.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Oh I have been moving, as tolerated. I have been almost 100% weight bearing since I got home, only used the fake legs to get from the truck to the house the day of the surgery.

Reply to
azwiley1

No, just sad. For as long as I can remember, Detroit has always been reactive and never proactive on just about everything. Why should this change now? As it is, the big three are now GM, Toyota, and Ford and in a few years it will probably be Toyota, GM and Honda.

Reply to
TBone

The padded rear bumper is there so the owners hands didn't get cold while pushing it but I guess that they decided that the truck was simply too heavy to push so they stopped offering it. They were probably worried about lawsuits from owners that blow out their knees trying to do it.

No problem Larry. You know me, only concerned for the welfare of others. Actually, my brother in law just had the same surgery Wed so I sorta know the hell that you are dealing with yourself. I hope that you feel better soon and good luck with your recovery.

Reply to
TBone

LOL, I like that one. My buddy has a Ford F350 and I'm going to use that one on him.

Reply to
TBone

Wonder where they'll get the H2 for the tank?

Seems "upcoming" would have to be a good 10 years away just from an infrastructure requirements POV.

Of course the H2 could always come from gasoline, but then, we'd still not be free from the dang stuff!

SMH

Reply to
Stephen Harding

He doing ok? Nothing too serious I hope man. My bes to him and a speed recovery.

As for the padded bumper, I have only had to push it once since I have owned it, and did not noticed it, so I guess the original owner took it off since it wasn't needed.

Reply to
azwiley1

Then, maybe a newer one...

"Abby.Normal" wrote in news:473cef56$0$8883 $ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com: