Election Results

You post and wonder why I think you're an idiot?

Reply to
Budd Cochran

If it wasn't for us liberals as you call it, you'd starve.

No the word is pathetic. Now do me a favor and put me back in your kf.

Reply to
Roy

ROTFLMBO!!!!

It was you Liberals that stole the Social Security and now, those Liberals that don't have other income will be in the same boat as I am.

Bet you're real proud of that.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Budd, told you before I don't pay into nor will I collect SS. But it is obvious that if your beloved conservatives had won and maintained control they would gutted every senior benifit they could get their hands on

Budd you made you choice's, stop crying and playing the victim.

Now, I'll tell you up front, just like every other time you start with me, that if you continue you will get your feelings hurt. As I told you before, I do not give a f*ck about you, your situation, religion or anything else having to do with you.

Reply to
Roy

The problem with that statement is that you no longer have a mind capable of thinking. You're just a Jesus robot.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

That's just Darwinism working.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

ROTFLMBO!!! Now your confusing conservatives with spendocrats.

Telling you what your heroes did to the country, Roy.

That's the difference between us, Roy, I do care about you and your eternal soul...and it's why I'm a conservative, I care about others.

As for any fighting, go ahead and start without me. The only winner will be the one of us that is right in the end.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I have to admit you do lend credence to the theory Neanderthals were of a lower mental capacity.

But we know it's really just damage due to the bee stings to your butt . . .er brain.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Thank you. Better to be a Jesus "robot" that a willing slave to Satan.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Budd you chose where to work, you chose what to do with your money, save, invest , spend or drink it.

Stop complaining and accept the choice's that YOU made and the result that came from those choice's.

Most of us screw up at one time or another and suck it up and move on. YOU oth continue to desire play the victim.

Budd trust me I nor my eternal soul need or require your concern. Perhaps you'd be better served if you spent your time being concerned about yourself and get some friggin' help.

Reply to
Roy

Well, we can hope, but even with the best leadership I doubt #6 will happen. Too many people out there that hate us now (really need #8). Even in friendly countries (in which I've been living) the general opinion of America as a country has dropped considerably (our current government's fault + how the media reports it, IMHO). Which makes living in even friendly foreign countries that much more... interesting.

My main hopes are #3 and #4. Get #4, we're a long way toward #3 and #6 at a minimum.

However, I doubt things will change for the better just 'cause the Dems have a majority in Congress just now. And I'm not sure a Democrat president would be the answer either. Both parties are pretty hopeless in my opinion, I'd like to see a strong Independent win. We're supposed to be a multi-party nation, not a two-party nation...

jmc

Reply to
jmc

holy jumpin up and down martha. someone closer to budd than me.......someone who knows where he lives, might think about callin

911 and having mental health sent out to do a welfare check on him. this is really gettin strange. budd is startin to remind me of a grateful dead song.
Reply to
theguy

Only to Liberals who avoid anything not resembling their normal media pablum

In YOUR opinion . . . .

And your point is? No matter the ratio there, the lack of conservative voters nation wide that caused the results.

Btw, did you ever notice I wasn't condemning VOLUNTARY ADULT stem cell research? Or does that matter any more?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

It's sad but dementia only gets worse with time. OTOH maybe stem cell research will find a cure!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Something that seems to evade those on the left.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I totally agree. And I'd be *happy* if we got that much within the next decade.

Again, totally agree. I wish our choices in elected officials were better. I *never* feel good when I leave the voting booth. Probably because instead of voting *for* a candidate, I always seem to be voting

*against* the worse of two evils.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

It must be the other way around, Budd. Do you seriously think that 80% of the country is conservative? First off, what is conservative; and what is liberal is opinion. Some people might consider abortion, a conservative ideal; some a liberal ideal. The real difference between the parties is supply side economics vs. fairness in wealth distribution and consumption. It also seems that now a days that there is a difference in how much religion should rule our Government. I see what the Taliban did in Afganistan, and I don't want this. Until Nov. 7 we were slowly headed in that direction. Thank God, for that evangelical minister in Colorado, that helped everyone see the light. Thank God, for Foley, who helped everyone see the light. Thank God, for Limbaugh, and his drug abusing ways.

Reply to
Xclimation

Taxing anyone who has more than you is not always 'fairness'. Redistribution of wealth is not the direction this country needs. Next thing liberals will want is salaries regulated by Government. Then they will want salary based on need rather than abilities. Punishing people for striving to achieve by taxing the crap out of them is counter productive. I've yet to hear a liberal or democrat state exactly what the limit should be to tax anyone. All they can say is if we need more money then tax the rich some more. No 'fair' limit'.

Reply to
miles

Miles, how about we do a percentage of net under 100K and over do gross?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Neither is taking the most money possible from others but that doesn't seem to bother you. Why is that Miles?

That may not have been the case a few years ago but with the ever increasing greed of people like yourself.....redistribution needs to happen to keep the country intact and functional.

And with the extreme level of greed in this country of some select few, I can see why.

What does this even mean?????

What a complete load of shit. When exactly does it change from striving to achieve to just being greedy? The war on the middle class has gone on long enough and this shift in power proves it.

If you want to set limits on one, then you should be willing to set limits on the other and you don't. BTW, I have yet to see a republican or conservative set a fair limit on the amount an upper officer in a company makes in relation to the lower paid employees, you know, the ones that do the actual work.

'fair' limit'.

When you define a "fair limit" on compensation, then we can define a fair limit on taxation but as long as the endless greed exists, something needs to exist to help balance the power.

Reply to
TBone