Error Codes

Friends,

I have a 1996, Ram PU; 1/2 ton; V8; 5.9L. Today I got three error codes. I know what they mean but don't know how the three could be related. They are P0132 O2 high volt; P0711Tranny fluid temp range or performance problem, P0783 3rd to 4th shift malfunction. Any ideas?

Thanks As Always,

Steve

Reply to
Von Schoenvorts

If all three codes showed up at the same time I would look to see if they all share a common ground or they are all in the same wiring harness that got pinched or is rubbing on something.

Reply to
Mike

I think, and hope, you're right Mike. The 'Check Engine' light went out two days ago and hasn't come back yet. I haven't had a chance to look at the wiring yet but I'll keep it in mind but I'm no electirician in any way, shape, nor hope! She never ran any different so I hope it stays that way while I replace an axle seal. Thanks for answering.

Steve

Reply to
Von Schoenvorts