Exhaust Headers

Sorry Max, but I just don't have the time or desire to explain how many ways you are wrong here.

Reply to
TBone

Yet another excuse. Full of excuses when facts get in your way, aren't you?

Reply to
Max Dodge

Cut the geeky online shit-talk and send me some money for headers and dyno time. We'll see what a 99 magnum 5.2 can do.

JS

Reply to
JS

Take a read of DevilBrad.com and find out.

Reply to
Max Dodge