Fuel Pressure Guage

I want to get options on putting a "T" in the return line. would I get pressure at this point? or should I tap the line between the lift pump and the injector? my pump is oil feed, I saw another post some ware saying that fuel pressure was not an issue with these pumps. so should I bother?

Reply to
krenelka

Fuel pressure isn't as big a concern with the P7100, becasue as you said, it's got it's own oil supply for lubrication.. However, a pressure gauge is always a good idea. The easiest way to add one is to replace the banjo bolt on the output line of the fuel filter canister with a tapped banjo bolt. This will allow you to screw in a 1/8"-NPT adapter. You can get a tapped banjo bolt from Geno's Garage

Tom Lawrence

called Geno's, got the stuff to do it right. thanks.

Reply to
krenelka