Gauges are possesed

I was driving my 1991 B250 van this weekend when I noticed my gauges moving irractically. My voltage gauge would go down to about 11 volts and back up to about 13 then the coolant and oil pressure would go up. I then noticed as I accelerated my headlights would get brighter then dim. At one ponit my speedo went to zero as I was driving and then the needle would bounce as I was driving and then stabilize. This would happen intermitently and I couldnt pin it down. Belts are tight, battery fine. Alternator? regulator? Demonic possion? Thanks Bob

Reply to
Heckle

--------------------------------------------------------------- As a starting point, I think I'd look for a loose connection (ground - maybe) around the instrument cluster.

My $.02, Mark