I'm getting really tired of this.......

That damned tornado/severe weather siren is within range of a good varmint rifle. I'm getting sorely temped to end it's days. Damned thing has went off three times in the last couple of days. At least they were all false alarms.

Do you guys get the feeling that I'm getting a bit tired of this shit??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That damned tornado/severe weather siren is within range of a good varmint rifle. I'm getting sorely temped to end it's days. Damned thing has went off three times in the last couple of days. At least they were all false alarms.

Do you guys get the feeling that I'm getting a bit tired of this shit??

Denny

Try three times a day and tell me how you like it!

:^(

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Move your bunny ass out here, you will get zero tornado or earthquake warning sirens. The downside is, you may make plenty of new 'friends' in SF. If you do visit, I would set you up at a decent private range for a good day of shooting stuff you may never have shot before.

Reply to
FMB

The last time we had a "tornado" here in central CO, it wasn't big enough to do any damage and it was the first one in 125 years.

North of town is a huge public shooting area with about 8 stations with the shortest range about 150 yd. And a muley out here at 150 yd is about the sight picture as a whitetail there at 40 yd.

Then there's the average temp of 57, average snowfall of 12" ... total, and a Chrysler / Jeep / B.O.P. / Suzuki dealership on the edge of town.

You do the math, my friend, if you're considering relocation.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Let me see....... I could go to SF and get "educated" or go to Co. and live the good life........ decisions, decisions..... I think I'll just stay here and bitch about the weather. Grandcritters can set their hooks kinda deep. But thanks for all the suggestions!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You could move the New Hamster, and get frozen... But at least we don't have those silly sirens, because we don't have tornadoes. (And there's no point in a siren for a blizzard, either!)

Of course, heated leather seats will not be scorned either. You'll fit right in!

Reply to
PeterD

..

Screw those heated leather seats!!!! Let the sissy-cheeks club have em!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Screw those heated leather seats!!!! Let the sissy-cheeks club have em!!!

Denny

A club in which you are now a member I understand!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

m...

Not any more. I learned my lesson last summer. There just ain't nothing worse than sitting my delicate biscuits on a fricken hot, sun soaked, leather seat.. Piss on that... Now the wife has it..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Not any more. I learned my lesson last summer. There just ain't nothing worse than sitting my delicate biscuits on a fricken hot, sun soaked, leather seat.. Piss on that... Now the wife has it..

Denny

Suuuuure you did, Denny! Suuurre you did.......

MIke

Reply to
Mike Simmons