light problems

I have a 1994 dodge dakota. The headlights and park lights don't come on. The tail lights and brake lights don't either. Turn signal work and so do reverse. I have changed fuses and switch. The switch is getting power because dome light works. I removed the trailer light hook up incase it had a short, but that didn't help. I don't know what else to check.

please help if you can.

Jeanett

Reply to
jeanettr