taures headlight-taillight problem?

a mystery to me,maybe someone can help please. 97 taures,headlights stay on,even with switch turned off,the switch has no effect on the headlights,at the same time thier is no tail lights(brake lights work thou),no interior lights either,and the right turn signal light flashes very fast as opposed to the left signal flashing normally, when i went to pull the fuse to turn head lights off ,much to my surprise it took two 10 amp fuses to turn the lights off,thier was a fuse for each headlight,i have never seen this before,just what has happened to this car??? thanks

Reply to
robert -wanda fox

Is/was the vehicle registered in Canada? If so, it sounds as if you have problems with the DRL circuitry, like a stuck relay.

Reply to
Sharon Cooke