OT: If you want to know how I am, don't pretend to be a friend.

Hit a person often enough and either he will hit back or walk away. I'm walking.

I've fought enough wars in my life.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Well, you're wrong in that assessment, but then you've not learned that about me either, have you?

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Whatever.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

BTW Budd...mails back up and working again...been a while...will send somethingin a bit..working on updating a few things on the site... \

Reply to
steve

Well...hell..I give up..every damn time I mail you it bounces back..used every one of the addys I have...sending one more with a modification to the addy since I seem to remember that I had to and then m out of options..

Reply to
steve

Here I am gone for a couple weeks and I missed Budd :(

-Michele :(

Reply to
DodgeEwe