OT...kids

Mabe it is the return of.. are ya ready? D D

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Dean Dardwin? ;-)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

He hit the lawyer didnt he?

Reply to
RM v2.0

Maybe we can get Budd to make a religion appearence?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

yep.. pepper spray.... the good stuff like the cops use is pretty potent.. Mac

mac davis

Not unless it's a clone or another snoman... Sno has been in the cheby group for years and never seemed this radical..

Mac

mac davis

You asked this question before and you thought it was me that tracked him/her/it down. It was someone called Samsara. I don't think he used any special program. DD/PD posted his real name. Sometimes you can get the city and state from the IP address his computer was connecting from. A name and city search on whitepages.com gets you an address and phone number for anyone that is listed. If you have an unusual name like I do you don't even need the city. I'm the only person listed in the state of GA with my name. Once you have the address mapquest.com can give you a map showing the exact location.

Richard Moses

832 S Estelle St Wichita, KS 67211-2915 (316) 260-5771 Map:
Nosey

Obvious that SnoMan is not only attitudnal, he is ignorant as well.

His nit-pic about the spelling shows he is insecure in his own self, and must point out others mistakes.

His rant about guns shows that he is ignorant about firearms.

Sno, I have a Bowtech Pro-Dually that is as deadly as any gun. It is silent as well. Would you care to discuss why bows are a problem in America? I also would like to know what America you are speaking of, since you have covered a min of 3 countries. I collect knives as well. I have to use a couple in my daily work, one being a real nice Lennox razor. Im just curious, are you anti-gun due to the fact that you are clueless about them, or did something happen to you as a child that has you scared to even think of a firearm?

Denny, BTW, since we last spoke, I grabbed a nice Marlin 22Mag that I havent even had time to fire and dial in yet. Got it for the groundhogs, figured the 300WM was a bit much, and a Ruger MarkII .243 with the stainless barrel, and heavy blonde laminate stock. Its going to be for long range groundhog tamin, and possibly some small hogs in SC when we go again. I will take it and the 300 next trip. Went a couple of weeks back with my Lt and a couple of others, and the one that got the most was his son. Killed two with one shot with a 243. Average weight was 300lbs. Coyotes are still an issue here, and Im sure the 243 will do the job fine, as the 44mag Ruger was doing a fine job, but the range was so limited.

The XD45 is now my carry of choice, altho there are times Im still picking up the Glock 22 .40. Im not as near impressed with the Glocks since I got the Springfield. Im even thinking of an XD40 in subcompact for a daily CC.

Reply to
aka-SBM

The .22Mag will work great out to about 150 yds. Anything past that you start getting luck involved.

figured

But it'd be fun!! Can you say "Red Mist Club"?

and a Ruger MarkII .243 with the stainless barrel,

We don't have hogs up here in Ohio but I'd love to plink a couple with a 8mm M48 Mauser. I'd think that round would have enough ass to bring a hog down.

I'm still sticking with my Ruger 345, it hasn't failed me yet in probably

3-4,000 rounds.

BTW, you still over in the CC forum?? My login doesn't get me in anymore and if I try to re-register it comes back that I'm already a member. Mention it to Nate if you think about it and maybe he can fix it.

Reply to
Denny